Here the list of my publications in Grid/Computing conferences while I was a researcher at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), from 2008 until 2012.
Copies of the papers are distributed through ACM, Springer, IOPscience, inSPIRE and ieeexplore.
- 2011 - iGrid: Interactive Grid, IEEE International Conference on e-Science (ESCIENCE), Stockholm, Sweden
- 2011 - Beyond batch computing on the WLCG Grid, IEEE/ACM Conf on Grid Computing (GRID), Lyon, France
- 2011 - Interactivity on the Grid: Limitations and Opportunities, Int. ACM Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (HPDC), San Jose, U.S.A
- 2010 - Exploiting the ALICE HLT for PROOF by scheduling of virtual machines, Computing in High Energy Physics and Nuclear Physics (CHEP), Taipei, Taiwan
- 2009 - A Worldwide Parallel ROOT Facility, Supercomputing, Portland, U.S.A.
- 2009 - Interactive Parallel Analysis on the ALICE Grid with the PROOF framework, International Conference on Computational Sciences (ICCS), Baton Rouge, U.S.A.
- 2009 - Current Status of the CERN Analysis Facility, Computing in High Energy Physics and Nuclear Physics (CHEP), Prague, Czech Republic
- 2008 - Using Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) profiles for an healthcare DataGRID based on AliEn, Euro-Mediterranean Medical Informatics and Telemedicine (EMMIT), Tripoli, Libya